All content on www.GreatGuitarSound.Blogspot.com is copyrighted and you must observe these regulations if you plan to distribute or use content from my website:
You are free to share, distribute or transmit any work from this website under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the content that you’ve used by including a link back to the specific content page. Do not suggest that www.GreatGuitarSound.Blogspot.com endorses you or your use of the content from this site.
- You are not allowed to republish an entire article/blog post on your website even if attribution is made. You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless given pre-authorization from me.
- No Derivative Works are allowed.
- If you want to syndicate or distribute the full article on your website, please email me for permission. Permission must be granted before you do so.
- Only excerpts of less than 200 words from each article will be allowed to be published on other websites. A link back to the specific article permalink must be included.
This is a personal website with no warranties and it confers no rights. This weblog does not in any way represent the thoughts, opinions, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer, or any other person or entity other than me.
FAIR USE NOTICE
Some of the contents found on www.GreatGuitarSound.Blogspot.com can contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
www.GreatGuitarSound.Blogspot.com can sometimes but not always directly or indirectly make such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. www.GreatGuitarSound.Blogspot.com believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
PHOTO AND WALLPAPER LICENSES
Unless otherwise noted – photos and wallpapers are were found on creative commons under the creative commons license. Some work is the intellectual property of JD (unless stated otherwise) and is copyrighted under the Creative Commons License also.